brick: Disconnect SwitchCLASSv1.2
Building power is most commonly provided by utility company through a master disconnect switch (sometimes called a service disconnect) in the main electrical room of a building. The Utility Company provided master disconnect switch often owns or restricts access to this switch. There can also be other cases where a disconnect is placed into an electrical system to allow service cut-off to a portion of the building.