Construct Brick queries interactively by expanding and selecting nodes.
How To Use
- Nodes represent Brick classes appearing in Brick models. Edges represent relationships between instances of classes
- Click nodes to see their relationships to neighboring nodes.
- Select nodes for the query by clicking them. Nodes highlighted in green selected. Click a node again to de-select.
- Click class names in "Start From..." to reset the graph content and position
- Click and drag to move the graph around.
- Scroll in and out to zoom in and out of the graph.